It is time to move on to the next chapter.
What is Next?
Long term I have some ideas that will take a bit of time to put into place. In the short time I am eager to help as many teams as possible through short term contracting, consulting and workshops. I really do enjoy helping teams get the most out of their persistence and networking layers.
Effective immediately, I am available for short term and possibly long term contract work.
While I can assist with any form of iOS or OS X development, my area of expertise is in networking and persistence; specifically Core Data.
If you are not familiar with my experience, here are a few highlights:
- Wrote “The Book” on Core Data.
- Taught at universities around the United States
- Spoken at nearly every Apple related tech conference around the world
- Provided workshops on persistence, Core Data and Networking at many conferences and large corporations in and around the United States.
- Developed some of the most complex applications ever conceived for the iOS platform
What are the options?
I am looking for short term projects unless it is truly amazing, cutting edge, and never done before. I am looking to help your team provide a better experience for your users.
We can accomplish this either through a monthly, weekly, daily contract or through a workshop. The details of which we can discuss in detail. I am available to travel and can work on site for short periods of time.
Are you struggling with your persistence or networking layer?
Are you having performance issues that you are unable to isolate?
Would you like a fresh set of eyes on your project to get an idea of where things are?
Contact me; we can discuss the options.